The MODAtechnica Platform
In order to create and deliver powerful customer experiences that translate into sales and sustainable growth, MODAtechnica has built an integrated set of core capabilities optimizing customer interaction and back office efficiency. From these capabilities, MODAtechnica creates solutions that enable customer facing teams to present, promote, and recommend products and services in a manner that reflects the luxury brand values in a variety of consumer touch points including in-store, online, mobile, traditional and emerging media, while optimizing cost effectiveness and sales results:
Back End Capabilities (back office or Platform):
- Content Management: A sustainable digital online program requires back office capabilities that efficiently support the definition of the products and services and the relationships that support discovery and engagement. Smart content management tools enable administrators to easily describe: the products and services delivered by the brand; the merchandising guidelines that drive product presentation, cross, and up-selling; the configuration rules that allow customer customization; the management of looks, collections, themes; the sharing and management of styles.
- Customer Relationship Management: To effectively manage customer relationships a brand requires a set of tools to define, deliver, and monitor customer communication: a set of tools enables administrators to identify the customer attributes and preferences that are relevant to the brand as well as support the interaction and communication between the customers, fans, and sales teams; the product and service recommendation engines provide suggestions on the basis of the brand’s definition of luxury lifestyle, the market trends, and the customer purchasing behaviors; the metrics/dashboard provide a view of what interactions work, what information is key, how customer information empowers various retail channels; the integration to social media channels so to enable viral marketing and communication; the tools to manage and stay-on-task with customer dialogs in and out of the store.
- Digital Commerce: The tools needed to deliver on the retail experience from order to ship in a manner that is aligned with the brand’s business model and fully integrated between retail and online; The metrics needed to see what sells, how it sells, when it sells; Integration with existing e-commerce or POS technologies when/if required; m-commerce, s-commerce, and what we like to refer to as “l-commerce” (lifestyle commerce regardless of device)
Customer Interaction Capabilities:
- Multi-channel Presentation Toolkit: From smart phones to touch surfaces, the MT Toolkit allows our clients to deliver a consistent and yet tailored experience across each access device/point. The presentation toolkit is designed in a “write once deliver multiple” principle so to enable a cost effective and continued extension of experiences across channels.
- Touch-based Interaction Models: Our Touch based interfaces allow users to engage with content in a manner that is intuitive and rich. From accessing a personal digital wardrobe using a touch glass in the store changing room to paging the content of a branded interactive digital magazine, customers will use touch as a means to “stay in touch” with luxury. Our context-aware interaction models are designed to support a variety of touch based interactions across a variety of devices while reflecting the strengths and limits of the supporting device platforms.
- Interactive Widgets: MT widgets enable the navigation and manipulation of content from powerful collection navigation to rapid look assembly. Our widgets are used to rapidly assemble and develop a tailored digital experience suited for the point-of-engagement.